Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Moby Dick: The Shortcut

Last week I blogged about my own personal Book Shame, not having yet read Moby Dick.

Today I am wondering if I can instead look through Matt Kish's book forthcoming from Tin House Books, Moby Dick in Pictures: One Drawing for Each Page, which includes schematics and drawings like the following:


So what do you say? Does it count?


Follow Matt Kish at his blog, which also links you to his artwork for sale on Etsy. And please say this will count.......

2 comments:

Leslie Jam said...

Absolutely in as much as I count some of the Cliff Notes books I read in HS and college as 'reading' the books.

Jessica Goodfellow said...

You know what, though, Les, you having read Moby Dick this summer inspires me. I AM going to read it by the end of this year.