Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

Insomniac in Japan

For people living in Japan, I'd like to offer another way to buy my recent book The Insomniac's Weather Report. It is still available at Amazon Japan for 1365 yen, but you can also buy it directly from me for 1300 yen (which includes shipping).

If you are interested in buying from me, I'd be happy to sign and/or inscribe the book, if requested.

Here's what to do if you are interested:

1) Click on "View my complete profile" on the right side of this page.
2) In my profile, under my picture, it says Contact. Click on "email" to send me an email.
3) In your email, including the following information:
          Your name, email address, and physical address
          Whether you want your copy signed
          Whether you want your copy inscribed (as in, To So-and-so, and a personal message or not)
4) I will email you back with my postal account information.
5) Email me once you have made a deposit to my postal account, and I will put the book in the mail to you.
    This offer is ONLY AVAILABLE TO PEOPLE LIVING IN JAPAN, for now.

Obviously it is simpler to order for Amazon Japan, but I just wanted to offer another option.

Thanks.
 

No comments: